“In a world where you can be anything,
There is a magical paradox, kindness in our lives arrives the second we make the choice to spread it.
This time we at Vibes, we are excited to invite you to join our first Vegan Culinary Arts and Yoga Retreat in Playa Carrillo, Costa Rica, a trip designed to relax, to connect with ourselves, nature and a loving community, and to empower you to continue to live your best life after the retreat.
The purpose of this experience is to provide a space and tools where kindness is shared, first towards ourselves, and then to others and the planet we live in.
This retreat includes daily meditation and yoga, daily vegan culinary classes, paddle or kayak tour – you choose-, snorkel, workshops, beach activities and many more incredible surprises!
For more information continue reading below.
About The Instructor
Mari is E-RYT 200 certified yoga teacher, yoga teacher trainer, and digital nomad. She teaches a dynamic range of yoga styles ranging from energizing vinyasa sequences to slower, meditative hatha-inspired flows, to even slower and cozier yoga nidra (“yogic sleep”) and restorative yoga classes–often set to live guitar and singing.
No matter what the yoga style, Mari’s classes are always suitable for all levels (including beginners!), and she teaches with the tenet that there is a yoga for every body. No matter age, weight, mobility issues, or injuries; there are poses, modifications, breathing exercises, and meditations that can help students experience the yogic practice of moving meditation.
Mari trained with Yogacara Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, Indonesia and earned her graphic arts degree from Cornell University, which she uses to freelance her services as a designer, photographer, videographer, and creative marketing consultant. She is based in upstate New York, where they teach on a 60-acre farm with peacocks.
Our venue is located in Playa Carrillo, Costa Rica, which is voted one of the five most beautiful beaches in the country, and the twelfth in the world. Playa Carrillo’s white sand beaches are speckled with plenty of tall palm trees. To describe it in one word; Paradise.
The venue is a modern and comfortable private villa with a private pool to relax and truly take in all of the beauty that you are surrounded by. There is a yoga deck for classes and for personal use as well.
Included in the Package
- Shared accommodation in a luxury private location in Playa Carrillo, Costa Rica.
- Group Airport transfers to and from Liberia Airport (LIR).
- Three delicious & healthy meals per day.
- Daily Meditation and Yoga.
- Daily Vegan Culinary Cooking Classes.
- Paddle or kayak + snorkeling tour to Chora Island.
- Beach activities and many more surprises!
You may also include:
- Massage: $50 extra per person/per massage.
- Dolphin Watching Tour: $55 extra per person.
- Paddle in River: $49 extra per person.
- Surf Lessons: $55 extra per person.
- Canopy Tour: $60 extra per person.
- Professional Photos Package:
5 Photos Package $50 extra per person.
12 Photos Package $100 extra per person.
Not included: Airfare, Alcoholic Drinks, Soda Pops, Tips.
- Dates: August 26th – August 31st, 2019.
- Early bird price: $1,485 until May 26th, 2019.
- Regular price: $1,685.
- In order to secure your spot in the retreat a non-refundable deposit of $650 is required.
- Due balance must be paid by 26th, 2019.
BOOK SOON! Extra $100 OFF Early Bird Price will be given to the first 5 participants to register in the retreat. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
BOOKING WITH A COUPON? If you have a coupon code, and you wish to use it to reserve your spot on the retreat, please CONTACT US, in the message please include the following:
- Coupon Code.
- Retreat you wish to reserve.
- If you want to pay the full amount or just the initial deposit.
AND THAT’S IT! We will send you a personalized invoice that includes your discount.
If you have any questions or would like to know more information about the experience, do no hesitate to CONTACT US!
- Cancellations requested prior to May 31st, 2019 receive a refund excluding the $650 initial deposit.
- Cancellations requested after May 31st, 2019 do not receive a refund.
Initial Deposit for Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica, August 11th-16th, 2019
Full Payment for Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica, August 11th-16th, 2019 – Early Bird