An experience to…
Relax, connect with nature, disconnect from the daily routine, reconnect with you, travel abroad, travel within, spend time with yourself, meet new amazing people, share with a different community, practice yoga, take time to rest, meditate in the morning, dance at night.
This time at Vibes, we want to invite you to a retreat we have organized with the intention of reconnecting you with the essence of living.
Pure life is the translation from “Pura Vida”, a common saying in Costa Rica. In the country it is a daily reminder to be grateful for what we have in the present moment, it is an encouragement to appreciate life, to give love to ourselves and to our community.
The experience will take place in a luxury villa located in Playa Carrillo, Costa Rica, where the beach is among the 5 most beautiful beaches in the country.
The package includes: airport transportation from Liberia Airport (LIR), lodging for 5 night and 6 days in a luxury villa, 3 meals per day, plus an afternoon snack, daily yoga, paddle or kayak tour to Isla Chora, and snorkeling.
For more information continue reading below, or go the the end of the page to book your spot.
About The Instructors
As the Founder and Owner of BALANCE: Well-being Yoga & Consulting, Kathryn specializes in holistic health, psychology & fitness, yoga, consulting, and coaching. In addition, she has co-developed from infancy, Southern Scripts, Causey’s LTC Pharmacy, and Cane River Kitchenware, as well as growing up and managing family retail businesses.
Kathryn’s background is in Health Organizational Psychology and holds a Master’s of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Bachelor of Science in Psychology. She is a Registered Hatha Yoga Teacher, 200 RYT, and a Gallup Certified Strength Coach.
Jillian Guinta is a Mind-Body Science and Trauma Recovery Educator as well as a celebrated teacher in the fields of wellness and personal development. Hailing from New Jersey, Jillian has completed several advanced trainings in therapeutic yoga as well as a certificate program in Applied Positive Psychology. In addition to her experience teaching courses in trauma-informed yoga and positive psychology, Jillian holds a Master’s Degree in Education from Seton Hall University where she was named Adjunct Professor of the Year (2015- 2016).
Our venue is a luxury private villa located in Playa Carrillo, Costa Rica.
Playa Carrillo is voted one of the five most beautiful beaches in the country and the twelfth in the world. Playa Carrillo’s white sand beaches are speckled with plenty of tall palm trees. To describe it in one word: paradise.
The venue is a modern and comfortable private villa with a private pool to relax and truly take in all of the beauty that you are surrounded by. There is a yoga deck for classes and for personal use as well.
Each room is equipped with a private bathroom and A/C. In addition, the villa has access to WiFi and is secured with electric security.
PS: The beach is located 5 minutes walking distance away from the property. YOU will love the scenery!
Included in the Package
- Accommodation in a luxury private location in Playa Carrillo, Costa Rica.
- Airport transfers to and from Liberia Airport (LIR).
- Three delicious, healthy meals per day.
- Daily meditation and yoga.
- Paddle or kayak + snorkeling tour to Chora Island.
- Cooking tour.
- Beach activities and many more surprises!
You may also include:
- Massage: $50 extra per person/per massage.
- Dolphin Watching Tour: $55 extra per person.
- Paddle in River: $49 extra per person.
- Surf Lessons: $55 extra per person.
- Canopy Tour: $65 extra per person.
- Professional Photos Package (fees vary).
Not included: Airfare, Alcoholic Drinks -you may buy your own-, Soda Pops, Tips.
- Dates: August 11th-16th, 2019.
- Early bird price: $1,850*.
Price available until May 11th, 2019.
- Regular price: $2,050.
- In order to secure your spot in the retreat a non-refundable deposit of $650 is required.
- Due balance must be paid 45 days prior to the start date of the retreat.
BOOK SOON! Extra $100 OFF Early Bird Price will be given to the first 5 participants to register in the retreat. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- Cancellations requested prior to May 11th, 2019 receive a refund excluding the $650 initial deposit.
- Cancellations requested after May 11th, 2019 do not receive a refund.
Initial Deposit for Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica, August 11th-16th, 2019
Full Payment for Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica, August 11th-16th, 2019 – Early Bird