Food is important, food brings people together.
During our retreats and events, one of the components we give more attention to is: THE FOOD!
We like our food healthy, and DELICIOUS! That is why we were so happy when in our last event, our Pop-Up Event in San Diego, every participant was talking about how yummy the snacks were, and requested that we share the recipes… Based on the fact that sharing is caring, we immediately agreed.
During that event we prepared the following dips:
- Peach, Oh! Sweet Salsa.
- White Bean and Rosemary Hummus.
- Just like in Costa Rica, Black Bean Dip.
In this post we will share the Peach, Oh! Sweet Salsa recipe, and in the following days we will be sharing the rest of the recipes, so take your notes, and in your next family or friends get together, take healthy to a whole new level.
Lots of love,
The Vibes Tribe
Peach, Oh! Sweet Salsa Recipe
- 9 Peaches.
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil.
- 1 Medium Tomato.
- 1/2 Medium Pepper.
- 1 Small Red Onion.
- Handful of Cilantro.
- Lime Juice to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Cut the peaches into thick slices, around 1/2 inch thick. Throw the peaches into a bowl and mix with the coconut oil.
- Bring the peaches to a pan, medium to high temperature. Place the peaches there for 1 minute on each side, and then place into a bowl to let them cool down.
- Chop the tomato, pepper, red onion, and cilantro into small pieces.
- Once the peaches are cool, chop them into small pieces, and combine with the rest of the ingredients, including lime and salt.
THAT’S IT! You may serve it with your favorite chips, and enjoy every bite.